Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 111

Well it's about time I remember something from my crazy dreams!

Last night was a trip! Judge Judy was my doctor and was giving me advice about this horrendous headache I've had most of the week. She was saying that I need to take it easy, relax and not have any stress. The words that I remember most were, "If going home hurts your feelings, don't." HA! What does that mean?? Anyway...

Then D, Leah, Jennie and I were making bacon and egg biscuit sandwiches for breakfast (Yum!) and I had cooked the perfect egg but had to step away for a minute before I could assemble my biscuit and when I came back, the egg was butchered! It was sliced pretty much in half and the yolk was running all over the place. Poor thing. I was a bit irritated by that, but what got me even more was what I saw Jennie doing next... she was cutting ALL of the perfectly cooked eggs into fourths! How do you put that on a biscuit? It's just not right.

And then I woke up, I guess, because that's all there is to it.

On another note... I still say I haven't had any "cravings," but D would most likely disagree, due to the fact that we've gone through almost two jars of Claussen pickle spears in the last week. Seriously though, I love 'em and always have! We hadn't gotten any in a pretty long time and then out of nowhere, something reminded me of them and I had to pick some up the next time I went to the store. So I did. And the rest is history, just like the first jar.

Still not really showing, but I sure can tell that my belly's changing a bit. Hopefully it'll look obviously pregnant fairly soon, or I might flip out. I'm in the fat stage right now and not really diggin' it.

That's all I've got for now. D and I are taking a nice little trip next week, so hopefully I'll have some good stories from that. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment